Welcome to the Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum, please post an introduction

AlfaFan

Administrator
Reactions
Hello and welcome to Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum, the premier community for Stelvio owners from around the world. Please take a moment and post your introduction and let us know a little bit about yourselves.

greysnomo

Reactions
Hello Everybody, Hope to be in a stevio soon! I brought something with me , deminsions ! took 4 EVER to find them. wheelbase 111- hieght 66.5- front track 63.5- rear track 64.9- overall length 184.5- width w/o mirrors 74.9- width w mirrirs 85.1-. Hopes this helps other make thier decision, it did for me. Oh yeah curb weight 3660 lbs

Reactions
Congratulations and great information. Is there a waiting list at your dealer? Mine is currently at 4 months.

Hello Everybody, Hope to be in a stevio soon! I brought something with me , deminsions ! took 4 EVER to find them. wheelbase 111- hieght 66.5- front track 63.5- rear track 64.9- overall length 184.5- width w/o mirrors 74.9- width w mirrirs 85.1-. Hopes this helps other make thier decision, it did for me. Oh yeah curb weight 3660 lbs

OP
A

AlfaFan

Administrator
Reactions
Thread Starter #4
Welcome aboard [MENTION=10]greysnomo[/MENTION]

Ben85

Reactions
Hello everybody ! Waiting for my white Stelvio ! I hope no more than one month left...

Envoy? de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions
Congrats and welcome.

Hello everybody ! Waiting for my white Stelvio ! I hope no more than one month left...

Envoy? de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

Reactions
Hello everyone, representing Austin TX here! As far as I know, I'm #3 on the local dealership's wait list for a Stelvio. Hope to be able to afford the Quadrifoglio model once released in the U.S.A.

Reactions
Hello everyone, representing Austin TX here! As far as I know, I'm #3 on the local dealership's wait list for a Stelvio. Hope to be able to afford the Quadrifoglio model once released in the U.S.A.
Congrats and welcome aboard.

Reactions
Did you get to test drive one yet? I was out at Nyle Maxwell a few weeks ago and there were no Stelvios on their lot.

Reactions
Did you get to test drive one yet? I was out at Nyle Maxwell a few weeks ago and there were no Stelvios on their lot.
Oh heck no. I don't think the US availability dates have even been released yet. The dealership told me they wouldn't have any information regarding Stelvio until May at the earliest.

Reactions
Oh heck no. I don't think the US availability dates have even been released yet. The dealership told me they wouldn't have any information regarding Stelvio until May at the earliest.
Yeah that's what the salesman told me as well. Thought they might have gotten some in since the last time I was there. Either way congrats, what color are you getting?

GOTTOGET1

Reactions
HI there from San Diego -

I canceled my Alfa Giulia purchase at the last minute when I realized the Stelvio is just what i needed. (I use my car about 50% of the time for work related appointments). Test drove a Stelvio TI and I was hooked. What a car!! When the time comes, I plan on ordering a Stelvio TI in the color and options I had in mind. Alfa sold only 209 Stelvio's in August nationwide, so I'm waiting for the factory incentives to kick in more aggressively. (Giulia Conquest Cash has been at $2750.00 since early June) I don't mind waiting and realize it's take about 3 months to get the exact car I want ordered.

Reactions
HI there from San Diego -

I canceled my Alfa Giulia purchase at the last minute when I realized the Stelvio is just what i needed. (I use my car about 50% of the time for work related appointments). Test drove a Stelvio TI and I was hooked. What a car!! When the time comes, I plan on ordering a Stelvio TI in the color and options I had in mind. Alfa sold only 209 Stelvio's in August nationwide, so I'm waiting for the factory incentives to kick in more aggressively. (Giulia Conquest Cash has been at $2750.00 since early June) I don't mind waiting and realize it's take about 3 months to get the exact car I want ordered.
Congrats and welcome

Reactions
[MENTION=33]GOTTOGET1[/MENTION] I did the same thing, originally interested in the Giulia then fell in love with the Stelvio. It's a win win since my wife prefer SUVs.

GOTTOGET1

Reactions
Wife plays a part

[MENTION=33]GOTTOGET1[/MENTION] I did the same thing, originally interested in the Giulia then fell in love with the Stelvio. It's a win win since my wife prefer SUVs.
ha! ha! - my wife gave her 2 cents and said exactly the same thing. prefers the Stelvio vs. the Giuilia!

tenbee

Reactions
Hi guys and girls!! I?m from that mini-country called Luxembourg in the middle of Europe! Just got my Stelvio few months back in petrol 280hp version! Awsome car and pleased to see there is a forum dedicated to this beast so this is why I joined the forum to help and be helped if needed

Reactions
Hi guys and girls!! I?m from that mini-country called Luxembourg in the middle of Europe! Just got my Stelvio few months back in petrol 280hp version! Awsome car and pleased to see there is a forum dedicated to this beast so this is why I joined the forum to help and be helped if needed
Welcome

kona2000

Reactions
I'm leasing a Stelvio TI Sport in the lovely green metallic with tan leather interior. It is AMAZING! Drives like a sports car and corners like it is on rails. It is the most distinctive SUV on the market in my opinion and the best bang for the buck by far! I plan on purchasing the Stelvio when my lease is up unless I totally fall in love with the Guillia coupe that is coming out in late 2019.