Stelvio disounts thread

GOTTOGET1

Reactions
If you've purchased a Stelvio, I'd like to hear if you are getting any discounts over and above what FCA is currently offering. Please post which model Stelvio, MSRP and what state you're from. It's a new model but eventually, the dealers will really get motivated as inventories build up (just like the Giulia) The floorplan costs will eat them alive otherwise....

Reactions
Austin Texas, they have a couple that they are selling at MSRP.

OP
G

GOTTOGET1

Reactions
Thread Starter #3
FCA discounts - 1% below dealer invoice!

Austin Texas, they have a couple that they are selling at MSRP.

FCA Affiliates Reward Program covers Alfa Romeo's including the 2018 Stelvio. You can contribute to treadlightly.org to become qualified ($100.00). Then, you'll have to wait 30 days to take advantage of it. It's best to check your local Alfa dealership to see if your they participate in this program since not all do.

It's my understanding that any additional incentives at the time of delivery-purchase will also be applied. (Currently the $750.00 Conquest Cash, USAA discount, etc)

Here is an example:

If the MSRP for a loaded 2018 Stelvio is approx $52,000 dealer invoice might be about $50,000.
1% below that = $49,500 plus tax and tags., NOT including any published factory incentives.
SWEET!

Reactions
FCA Affiliates Reward Program covers Alfa Romeo's including the 2018 Stelvio. You can contribute to treadlightly.org to become qualified ($100.00). Then, you'll have to wait 30 days to take advantage of it. It's best to check your local Alfa dealership to see if your they participate in this program since not all do.

It's my understanding that any additional incentives at the time of delivery-purchase will also be applied. (Currently the $750.00 Conquest Cash, USAA discount, etc)

Here is an example:

If the MSRP for a loaded 2018 Stelvio is approx $52,000 dealer invoice might be about $50,000.
1% below that = $49,500 plus tax and tags., NOT including any published factory incentives.
SWEET!
Great info, I didn't realize that dealer margins were that low.

Reactions
Dealer in MI are offering $1k incentives right off the bat.

Are you guys looking at the Ti models or the Quadrifoglio?