Welcome to Alfa Romeo Stelvio Forum, is this your first visit? Click the "Create Account" button now to join.
Register

See the top rated post in this thread. Click here

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    Quote Originally Posted by LovematicGrampa View Post
    Oh heck no. I don't think the US availability dates have even been released yet. The dealership told me they wouldn't have any information regarding Stelvio until May at the earliest.
    Yeah that's what the salesman told me as well. Thought they might have gotten some in since the last time I was there. Either way congrats, what color are you getting?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

HI there from San Diego -

I canceled my Alfa Giulia purchase at the last minute when I realized the Stelvio is just what i needed. (I use my car about 50% of the time for work related appointments). Test drove a Stelvio TI and I was hooked. What a car!! When the time comes, I plan on ordering a Stelvio TI in the color and options I had in mind. Alfa sold only 209 Stelvio's in August nationwide, so I'm waiting for the factory incentives to kick in more aggressively. (Giulia Conquest Cash has been at $2750.00 since early June) I don't mind waiting and realize it's take about 3 months to get the exact car I want ordered.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GOTTOGET1 View Post
    HI there from San Diego -

I canceled my Alfa Giulia purchase at the last minute when I realized the Stelvio is just what i needed. (I use my car about 50% of the time for work related appointments). Test drove a Stelvio TI and I was hooked. What a car!! When the time comes, I plan on ordering a Stelvio TI in the color and options I had in mind. Alfa sold only 209 Stelvio's in August nationwide, so I'm waiting for the factory incentives to kick in more aggressively. (Giulia Conquest Cash has been at $2750.00 since early June) I don't mind waiting and realize it's take about 3 months to get the exact car I want ordered.
    Congrats and welcome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

@GOTTOGET1 I did the same thing, originally interested in the Giulia then fell in love with the Stelvio. It's a win win since my wife prefer SUVs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

1 members found this post helpful.

Wife plays a part

Quote Originally Posted by StelvioMike View Post
    @GOTTOGET1 I did the same thing, originally interested in the Giulia then fell in love with the Stelvio. It's a win win since my wife prefer SUVs.
    ha! ha! - my wife gave her 2 cents and said exactly the same thing. prefers the Stelvio vs. the Giuilia!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by GOTTOGET1 View Post
    ha! ha! - my wife gave her 2 cents and said exactly the same thing. prefers the Stelvio vs. the Giuilia!
    Which model did you get?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Stelvio TIiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Quote Originally Posted by StelvioMike View Post
    Which model did you get?
    Oh, yes - I'm getting a Stelvio TI loaded. As soon as I get it I'll post some pics!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Hi guys and girls!! I’m from that mini-country called Luxembourg in the middle of Europe! Just got my Stelvio few months back in petrol 280hp version! Awsome car and pleased to see there is a forum dedicated to this beast so this is why I joined the forum to help and be helped if needed

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by tenbee View Post
    Hi guys and girls!! I’m from that mini-country called Luxembourg in the middle of Europe! Just got my Stelvio few months back in petrol 280hp version! Awsome car and pleased to see there is a forum dedicated to this beast so this is why I joined the forum to help and be helped if needed
    Welcome

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Rep Points

Guest-only advertisement. Register or Log In now!
    I'm leasing a Stelvio TI Sport in the lovely green metallic with tan leather interior. It is AMAZING! Drives like a sports car and corners like it is on rails. It is the most distinctive SUV on the market in my opinion and the best bang for the buck by far! I plan on purchasing the Stelvio when my lease is up unless I totally fall in love with the Guillia coupe that is coming out in late 2019.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12